Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tracy Morgan Describes Homophobic Comments to Letterman

Tracy Morgan, David Letterman That homophobic rant that got 30 Rock's Tracy Morgan in danger several weeks ago has not gone away. David Letterman requested him about this on Monday's Late Show.Browse the relaxation from the day's news on TVGuide.com"In the finish during the day, I am a comedian. I use the gift God provided to assist the planet, to heal the planet, to not hurt anybody," Morgan stated Monday evening concerning the June 3 show in Nashville. "I had been hurt because of it because individuals found the show and were annoyed out."Morgan indicated the entire factor like a "misunderstanding" and attempted to describe that his type of comedy might be more roundabout than many people are familiar with. "Comedy Central is premise, set-up, point. However I emerged underneath the old regime ... Sometimes I must reach it."Tracy Morgan calls homophobia a "sickness"Letterman wondered: "Have you not say the things they were upset about?""I can not remember. Which was maybe 50 shows ago," Morgan responded. "Whatever it had been, I actually do comedy within the spirit of Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, and all sorts of the folks like yourself that came before me."Watch Morgan and Letterman discuss the contretemps:

No comments:

Post a Comment