Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are you tired of the metallica vs megadeth wars?

I think in the 80s metallica was better and after that megadeth has
been better than metallica in terms of quality of music.Overall I
would say megadeths the better band because they are more interesting
and complex.That doesnt mean I dont like metallica either and I just
dont get why the flames of this almost 30 year rivalry havent cooled
between the two bands fanbases.All over the internet like here and on
youtube and metal fourums its like people are talking about it like
its 1991 when both bands were at their peak,not 2011 when they are sad
empty shells of the brilliant bands they used to be.So why hasnt it
ended yet?
Bq #1:Whatever happend to megafan? Bq#2:bands simmilar to megadeth?I
know their are countless bands like machine head that try to be the
next metallica but anything like megadeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment